As my journey continues as a college student I look forward to expanding my knowledge and accomplishing my dream.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Back To School
August 25th was the first day back to school. I'm attending Columbia College and it's the most beautiful campus. It's so quiet and peaceful. There are creeks along the trails and in the middle of campus there is a reservoir with ducks and geese swimming in it. The last time I attended college was right after I graduated from High School in 99'. The last seven years I was in banking and decided that it was time for me to head back to college. My dream is to become a teacher . My Mom is a retired teacher and my mother-in- law is a teacher. As far back as I can remember I have always wanted to teach. When I was younger I would help my mom in her classroom and help grade papers for her. When I was in Junior High School and in High School I would go to my mom's classroom and read to the children and play outside with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment