You don't really understand Human Nature unless you know why a child on a Merry- Go - Round will wave at his parents every time around and why his parents will always wave back
~ William D. Tammeus
Sunday, November 16, 2008
On November 11th our little boy turned the big 2. We had so much fun celebrating his birthday. We went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and the next day had a Dirt Bike party or him.
We all love the outdoors, whether it's camping, swimming, gardening, watering, playing with the dogs, riding on the dirt bike,hunting, fishing,surfing, snowboarding or simply taking a walk. Will is such the Outdoors man, Parker has already taken up his trait. Parker is so much like Will. Every time I look at Will or Parker I can see one another. I thank God everyday for my precious family. Parker loves to dance, help me around the house, play with his cars, color and paint, read books, pick out his own clothes, swim, take off all of his clothes, repeat everything we say and most importantly he loves giving us hugs and kisses. The best feeling in the world is having your child squeeze you and say " I love you".
No comments:
Post a Comment